So... This is Goodbye...

I've been mulling over an idea for the last few weeks and I've finally come to a decision:

I have no desire to continue doing what I am doing, and so I've decided to stop banner making. I am no longer taking requests of any kind. Indefinitely.

The fandom world is no longer fun to me, and so I've decided to leave before it puts a terribly sour taste in my mouth. That means I will not take banner, video, or blog graphics requests.

I want to take more time to focus on my photography and filmmaking since it's becoming increasingly obvious that I can no longer avoid real life in the way I had been. It's time for me to focus my attention on shaping up my disastrous real life, and so that means leaving the fandom world. At least, for a little while. The only thing I may continue is my writing, but only time will tell.

I have no idea whether or not I will be back, so if you ask, that's the answer you'll get.

To anyone waiting on stuff from me, I will still do your request and get them to you as soon as possible. So, don't worry about that :D

This was not an easy, or light, decision. I've been doing stuff in the fandom for years and years now, so this is all new territory for me. 

I wish everyone well, and if you're ever looking for banners, check out TwiFicPics.com - home to the greatest banner makers around.

And so I'll say goodbye for now, and maybe I'll be back one day. Bye!

- enchanted-mind
the one who always gets it wrong

2 comments:

  1. *sad face* I can understand why, though. I'm sure everyone will get to the point where they don't enoy it, or their RL has to take over. I hope we can still talk on email, at least.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kinda sad, but it's your desicion, so it's okay :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © / enchanted-mind

Original template by : Urangkurai / Altered template by : enchanted-mind / powered by : blogger